Sign in to follow this  
Infrared

Magic skill issues

Currently the Magic skill appears to be a bit bugged. Certain staffs don't utilize infinite runes as they should. I am looking into this, and plan to get Magic as up to date as Ranged or Melee.

Additionally, Ranged Ruby bolts (e) seem to not use the special attack as designed.

Due to the garbage-like programming of our base, I have to re-do a lot of the Magic skill. Please be advised while using the magic skill that it IS unstable. Currently with our last patch, wielding any staff results in using Ancient Magic autocast. This statement was actually wrong, I just don't pay attention and assumed it was Ancients because it had the exact layout. Good news, one less thing to worry about. Working on a fix I think will work for battlestaff and other staffs using multiple runes to ACTUALLY use multiple runes.

However, good news to this, our basically only Ironman tried to Alch his smithing rewards (armor and weapons he made) and was UNABLE to alch. I immediately looked into the issue, amongst frustration found a rather childish error in both of the Alching cases, with this good news, Alching has been hotfixed ASAP (0140 5/16).

Will continue to fix and find problems with Magic.